Monday, March 28, 2011

oh...


...Canada...

I'm moving there today...

this is not a joke; I've shipped some sound gear - packed my life, and am heading to the airport for a 0635 flight from Brisbane.

of course due to some time-zone/date-line shenanigans I land one hour later in Vancouver.

Australian Phone has an outgoing announcement, and I won't be checking messages, so please don't leave any...

Canadian Cell Phone (+1) 604 727 9690 is active, and ready to take your calls.

email/skype/facebook all stay the same, so for the moment please use these to contact me.

expect photos pretty regularly, as I'm taking various image-making devices, and will try to share as much as I can.

I'm still available for long-form jobs in Australia, depending on budget and length. Best way to find out is to contact me.

sadly I didn't get to sell the forester before departing, so it's still for sale; if you know of anyone looking for an awesome wagon in the $15,000 range - check it out on carpoint com au, and get them to email me.





thanks for being my home for over 30 yrs Australia; I'll see you again. (work visa expires in January 2012 - so probably around then)

Ian

No comments: