Sunday, May 02, 2010
It's that time of year again, when I head up to Mt Coot-tha and take some sunrise shots.
yes I am taking a picture, while driving (not pictured - texting/eating a bowl of spaghetti/applying make-up in the rear-view mirror/changing songs on my i-phone...)
I've never understood why it's so bloody busy for the sunrise, guess I'm not that strange afterall...
setting-up (wait, how'd I get a photo of my camera - conspiracy!)
what i'm shooting...
Tone-mapped HDR pre-dawn (interesting effect)
Tonemapped HDR of the site (not really my cup of tea - but worth the exercise)
perople and scopes
alternate view from mt coot-tha
photographers abound - sunrise 3rd may 2010
couple+doggie at the mt coot-tha look-out.
alternate sunrise shot.
What's happened between posts
- First 2 weeks of the telemovie at Mt Tamborine
- Lots of driving... (depending on traffic it's up to 3 hrs a day)
- Week 1 = rain and mud
- Week 2 = short week (Anzac day holiday), Dry and getting cooler (schedule was split day/nights), finding the rhythm, better swinging = better recordings...
- bridgeclimbs and days off (nice to catch-up with friends...)
- movies (1st time since february) = Beneath Hill 60 (pretty good), Kick Ass (also pretty good)
- finish the telemovie. (3+1/2 more weeks)
- purchase a few lenses (today's exercise reminded me how much I enjoy photography)
- decide if I want a mini-series in Sydney (late-june).
- pick a date for the move to canada.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)