Friday, February 05, 2010

mild strain...

...of the ACL on my right knee yesterday. (self diagnosed - no way I'm going to call in my insurance to just have it confirmed)

Nothing serious, infact - was out skiing today (keeping it VERY easy) and it seems to have loosened up a little. it's the same little bugger that got a "mild strain" back in 2003 when teaching at hotham. last time it was an embarassing edge catch while skiing backward and looking at my kids, this time an embarassing twisting fall into powder...

It's been snowing (well flurry-ing) for bits of each day since monday, hence the lack of photos... been skiing.

I also managed to forget to pack a Battery for my waterproof/ski camera, so if I do take out the LX3 I'll have to wait for a good day (don't want to fall and kill it).

Sun Peaks is a really nice destination - good terrain, simple village lay-out; and DRY SNOW.

ok, getting cold again.

catch you all soon

Ian

No comments: