Tuesday, February 09, 2010

and...


...I'm home.

most of the journey from Vancouver was in darkness...

slept quite a bit on the plane... (Monday 8th February doesn't exist anymore!)

watched 'Inglorious Basterds' (better than I was expecting), and 90% of 'The Informant' (ran out of time...)

photos from the trip



- departing YVR




- getting arty with the headrest-screen-map-thingy




- Departing Sydney




- arriving Brisbane




- more detail


This week is pretty full with a potential TVC, some Bridge-climbing shifts on the weekend, Prep for the film (which starts next week), brothers wedding rehearsal dinner, a bucks-night, and just trying to re-integrate into my Brisbane life.

The Canadian cell phone will remain active, but I won't be able to check any voice messages.

Best contact is either my Australian Phone Number (0414 468 413)

or just shoot me an email - ian@thompsound.com

cheers

No comments: