Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bowen is pretty...



...as you can see from today's photo essay.

Today is the 1st day off that I’ve been able to relax, walk around the town, and drive up to the look outs.




Creek on the way to Flagstaff Hill Cafe & interpretive centre (!?!... it’s a lookout people!)




aforementioned Cafe & information centre (I refuse to call it an interpretative centre) – Flagstaff Hill, Bowen




View of lighthouse from the flagstaff lookout




Stairs up to the local (Queens Beach) Lookout




View from Queens beach lookout – I’m staying at the caravan park (next to the blue roof of the pool at my doorstep, mid-left of the picture)




Closer view of Gray’s bay, which hooks around from Queens Beach.




View from the other side of the lookout; farm-lands and pretty clouds.




Awesome tree at the Flagstaff lookout.



Not much to say about the film this week, things are moving along, and it’s feeling a little more like work; but there are still a few moments each day when I get a kick out of what I’m doing...

Time for a new segment called...

Bonus Photo from the Archives.

May 2001, Toronto, CN tower and unidentified building.


ok, that's about it from me for today - I'm off to enjoy the rest of my weekend.

Ian

No comments: