Monday, April 16, 2007

2 days and counting...




...until I'm off for 6 months.

G'day, it's Ian here;

Welcome to my "blog" for the coming few months, as it's marginally easier than the web-site to update.

I'll be a Sydney local for this production, so that means no allowance for accomodation whilst at the studios. Luckily this shoot is mostly up north, therefore production will supply transport, accom., and Per-diems (yay).

I've narrowed my personal kit down to a manageable amount of stuff. Unlike past jobs where I've brought WAY TOO MUCH and ended up regretting it; this time I'm going slim-line.

even though it's almost 6 months of solid 5-6 day weeks, hopefully I'll be able to get some exercise on my day-off, and avoid the "feature-fat-gain" that has plagued me on past shoots.

any way, keep checking back here, as I'm sure I'll post fairly regularly.

even though I'm not allowed to shoot any photos on-set, I'll be able to take some nice happy-snaps of where I am.

cheers,

Ian

No comments: