Monday, May 03, 2021

3rd May 2021

Another may 3rd Sunrise from home...

...I should be starting my third week on a show, but with variants running rampant through Nova Scotia right now - it didn't feel like they were taking things seriously.  Although its sad that I'm not continuing, I'm also really against being exposed to an unnecessarily high-risk of bringing this virus into our lives.  Especially as we're all so close to having a first shot of vaccine.

So I present another year of sunrise photos from the upper deck at home.

Please stay safe everyone!



blood-red dawn



last of the clouds burning away



almost there



colour and shape



day-break



no additional events today, the rest of the day is clear



texture


...and some bonus shots of the sunset from last night... (morning of may 3rd, Brisbane time)



No comments: