Sunday, October 27, 2019

new photo #462


on-set props makes an ultraviolet lighthouse on a bar-table... signifying the 'lighthouse' filming location...

saw the film last night - don't know what to think of it to be honest. 
It’s a spectacular art film, with some of the most amazing performances I’ve ever seen on film; but is also absolutely ‘completely nutso-bonkers’ at times...

Definitely worth a look at the big screen.

BTW, it sounds fantastic, and I have to say that the whole team did an amazing job; in what I know were almost impossible filming conditions.

Big thanks to Frank and James for handling the mic work when I wasn’t available, and to Cory for joining me in Yarmouth for a big dialogue scene (which was one of the best days of my working career)

Of course, biggest thanks and congratulations has to go to Zan - leader of the team, and a great friend. It’s a spectacular film, one to be proud of, and remember fondly.

Bonus photo of some gulls...



No comments: