Sunday, December 17, 2017

old photo #70



Looking down - 17th June 2013 - CN tower observation Deck - Toronto, ON.

I'd just completed the CN tower walk - which was one of the most thrilling things I've ever had the pleasure of doing - and took advantage of the "free" pass to the observation deck for some photo-taking...

looking down - I noticed some of the guides taking another client out... and it truly hit me  just how much higher it was than 'the bridge' :)
you can also see their "spotter" on a inner-ring, making sure that no-one tries anything dangerous... I didn't remember seeing one on our walk *perhaps it was the equivalent of a BC (bridge commander/controller) who goes out first, and tries to keep out of the way...

Taken with a Nikon D7000+18-200mm lens @ 200mm, f8, for 1/200 sec, ISO 100

For reference - here's the photo I bought of me on the 'walk' 

I think the top photo shows how trusting you need to be of the safety equipment! 


No comments: