Saturday, February 18, 2017

old photo #2



Lifesavers at Southbank "beach" - Brisbane, late march 2004.

Looking through the rest of my photos from the day, it appears as though I was tagging along with Leon, while he was playing with a new DSLR - I've got some shots of Leon taking photos of one of his colleagues (Chris?) Perhaps it was a portrait shoot?

This was my first attempt at trying selective colour in a photo. I really liked the result.

Captured on a Pentax Optio S4 point and shoot. 1/400th sec at f5.0, ISO 50, with a 35mm lens equiv. of 49mm - Let's be honest here, the camera picked the settings, it's a point and shoot; and I really didn't know much about changing the settings back then.

Sadly I have no idea what program was used to to the colour edit. (It's been almost 13 years, and the metadata doesn't show those details)

No comments: