Friday, June 15, 2012

Story Bridge Adventure...

...Job.

For the past 3 years, I've been lucky enough to work as a Tour Guide, Leading climbers around the local Iconic bridge in Brisbane

Now that I'm safely in Halifax, it's time to look back with some photos taken during my last photographic climb-lead/assist.

council safety meeting? (more likely a Yungaba apartment inspection)





Customs house





Water rats... Brisbane style





gone fishin'





bustin' out the lens flares... woo hoo!





looking SW





BNE airport control-tower (bonus plane lining up for a landing)





Random birds flocking





Mt Beerwah sillhouetted brilliantly by the setting skylight...





dueling city cats





Cyclist





Traffic





Bridge-lights





another city cat





detail





pretty sky





QLD pride





Bent handrail





Mt Coot-tha





Bridge lights #2





Base, this is the 1620 ready to depart Top Platform West, over...





night-traffic





still peak-hour





council walkway





the not-quite-a-supermoon.





random city building detail.





Final shot of the city.

...well, that's it for the moment. I'll always love my time spent on the bridge; and hopefully, when I find myself back in Brisbane - I'll be able to return.

Next up = re-cap of the 30+hr trip I took to go halfway around the globe.

(should be good, it includes excess baggage charges, delayed visas, and missed flights)

No comments: