Sunday, August 14, 2011

D week 6...


...in pics





my home for the past 6+1/2 weeks





inside





view of someones "sun lounge"





detail. I wonder if they ever use it?





tunnel of light - high-school location





walk-n-talk-fill-light





library books





ummm, what now?





micro-words...





...in the bio lab...





...with the microscopes...





...to magnify my sides...





art-dept set dressing





ok, so I was lazily growing a beard... it annoyed me, so I shaved the sides... and then I decided to go pirate for a day... the crew seemed to enjoy it.





boxing-ring set





Kino "Fathead" 80





ladder-cam = radio mics...





from the archives...

can't remember if I ever posted this shot of a skiier on mt seymour in april 2011





Mid-week moon for the week.


I'm flying back to Vancouver to pack on Wednesday. Departing Vancouver on Saturday. Arriving in Brisbane on Monday (22nd August)

Ian

No comments: