Saturday, September 25, 2010

Any landing you can walk away from...


...is still a controlled crash.


Byron Bay from 14,000 ft looks pretty cool.

13,999ft – 7,000ft is a little noisy and hectic.

7,000ft – 10ft is quite nice.

Happy Bucks' B. sorry I can't be there for the rest of it.


Back to the last week or two on the film

Drake has been pretty good to us as a crew; sadly the weather has not.

Rain and grass + driving = muddy vehicles. (yippee, my forester is finally in its element)

Looks as though I'll be back in Brisbane at the end of this coming week (perhaps Friday); it all depends on the weather playing nice.

Photos




reflection shot.




Cottage on the location property




location




makeup artist at work




sunset




Mud!!



cheers,

Ian

P.S. To all of those wondering, jumping out of a perfectly good aeroplane was possibly the safest part of my little side trip to Byron today – on the drive east, I had to avoid 2 x suicidal bunnies, and one wallaby. Sadly the 2nd wallaby wasn't so lucky, I clipped it at about 80kmph as it was bounding past, no sight of it after – only minimal damage to my plastic bumper bar – could have been much worse...

P.P.S
aparently this is my 101st blog... wow, I've hit triple digits, and never even noticed.

No comments: