Friday, May 02, 2008

happiness is...



- Sunrise Photos of the opera house

- Ordering new skates (technically happiness would be USING the new skates, but...)

- Movies

- Replacing some U2 albums that were stolen many years ago


All in all it's been a good day

On the work front - I'm recording 2nd Unit for the next two weeks.
Still unsure of my finish-date, as it all depends on whether I’ll be re-joining the main-unit (when it down-sizes into 2nd Unit… it’s all a little confusing to explain); or moving onto another project.
Either way it’s unlikely that I’ll be back in Brisbane before June.

more photos

the actual sunrise...




I'm pretty sure this is one of the water taxis that the production use to ferry crew across the harbour; poor buggers must've been returning from last night's work...




reflections are cool




phone-booth...




Circular Quay...




and the harbour bridge...



See ya

Ian

No comments: