Saturday, August 11, 2007

Is a "rest-day" spent NOT resting...


...still considered a rest day?

After travelling out to 2nd unit on friday, I was forced to have today off (to start shooting tomorrow).

So today was spent driving around to the local “beautiful-places” a.k.a. El-Questro.

Many more photos to come, but in short it’s some of the most beautiful landscape in the world.

Swimming holes are quite chilly in winter (even in the FAR north-west of Australia); but extremely worth the pain.

More info on my life as a 2nd unit sound recordist a little later-on...

I know that I forgot to include a photo from the archives in my last post...

So here’s 2



First up is a shot of New Zealand’s South Island, on the way to Milford Sound in 2004.

And



The local church on my home-street in Brisbane

Ok, more to come soon.

Ian

No comments: