Tuesday, July 10, 2007

DARWIN Harbour...



...is BIG.

Seriously, the Tides change by 4m or something ridiculous.

The water is an amazing colour too.

I can’t think of what to write right now as I’m still recovering from a bit of motion sickness. go figure; I’m FINE on the boat for more than 3-days below decks for music-cue-playback, then on the last day, in the late afternoon I start to get VERY wobbly... Had to lie down later on that evenings shoot... still feel a little like I’m rocking (and I’ve been on solid-ground for more than 12 hrs).

Ok more photos

One of the many magical sunsets we bore witness to on the wharf.


Darwin is where the paparazzi came out to play... check out that Lens!


Sunset... rigging... if it weren’t for the motion sickness on the last day/night, I’d think Sailing is pretty cool.


More sunset shooting.

Ok, I fly back to Sydney tomorrow morning.
See ya

Ian

No comments: